Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Greetings from Holland, Michigan

This is Leslie Sheridan greeting you from Holland, Michigan--think Pella on a beach!  It is a marvelous little city.  I associate myself with Urbandale UCC and New Mission UCC (church in development).  This is my fourth General Synod and my second as a delegate.  As Synod approaches, and we approach Synod, excitement is building.  I anticipate wonderful worship and music, spirited discussions, seeing old friends, and meeting new ones--and then there will be COOKIES! What kinds will there be? How many? Where will they be stored? 

Questionable cuisine of the day: Olive Burger--hamburger with olives, swiss cheese, and mayo. Trust me, I was not brave enough to try it. Tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, I will never be brave enough to try anything with swiss cheese. Ick. (But I've noticed it's quite popular here!)

    ReplyDelete